Monday, May 19, 2008

Enrique Iglesias - Anna won't wed me - rumors about his small manhood

Enrique Iglesias - Anna won't wed me - rumors about his small manhood

MADRID (AFP) - Many women may wish to be in his place, but Spanish pop singer and heart-throb Enrique Iglesias says his girlfriend, tennis champion Anna Kournikova, keeps down his proposals of marriage .

"I always try, but she does not want", the Madrid newspaper ABC Iglesias quoted as saying in Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic, where he arrived last Friday for a concert.

Iglesias, who turns 33 next month, is touring Latin America in support of its English-language album "Insomniac".

The Madrid-born son of veteran crooner Julio Iglesias has been linked to romantic Russian-born Kournikova, 26, for several years.

They said to be engaged in December after Kournikova was spotted sporting a large diamond ring on her wedding finger.

But earlier this month, she told People magazine that a walk down the aisle was not part of its projects. "I'm never getting married. Everything is good, "she said.



Iglesias, who made his first recording in 1995, released last month a compilation of his greatest success in Spanish, entitled "95/08".

I like him but does he really have a small manhood? as what some humors say! hehehe



Ooooh, he's so much better looking than his father Very Happy

Thanks for this pic of Enrique - he's wonderful, don't u think? Razz

Shame he's now spilt from Anna Kounikova but I guess that clears the way for me to finally make my move. Razz







Some more pics of the Latin hunk Enrique Iglesias ::








A few more images of Enrique ::







Please let me know if you like these pictures - i have hundreds more on my computer.

I guess I am obsessed with Enrique although it is a healthy obsession I think. Very Happy







More Enrique Iglesias pics ::







Final two Enrique images for now ::





If enough people like them, I'll post the rest of my collection. Very Happy

No comments: